Sunday, March 24, 2013

Living well for fiber fanatics

I'm not sure if I've linked my two blogs before, but if I haven't here goes. In addition to using fiber as my creative outlet, I also have a passionate interest in health. I have an autoimmune disease that is literally kicking my butt right now, and so healthy living is a huge part of staying well for me. I have a love affair with food, so this is a good outlet for self care.

Living well 365 is my blog about health, wellness, and environmental friendliness. If you are interested in neat ideas and my wandering thoughts on these things, please take a look! I also welcome guest posts and your comments. If you check out today's post, you'll see that I drink crazy green shakes for breakfast.

And now you know a little more about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment